December 28, 2003

And I Did Just Remember Another Use For This Thing...

Pointful ranting. It has been pointed out to me that Janski variations on my name are Russifications, which is kind of funny considering that my family apparently changed their surname from Ockenstrom (benefits of doing family trees) in the 1880s as a protest against Russification...I do try to remain outside this kind of debate as a whole, but:
RUSSIA IS A NATION OF CUNTS
1. All they do, despite their huge natural wealth and lack of first world exploitation, is wank it all up the wall...
2. ...and then somehow think they of all people need lebensraum so they've simply got to invade anywhere around them. (And they can't even do that properly. Ha!)
3. In short, a den of corruption, political fixing and genocide. I never wanted to cross their border in all the years that I've been standing within a mile of it.

Referring to anyone of Finnish origin implying parallels with Russia really does betray ignorance on the scale of calling Sitting Bull a member of the 7th Cavalry.
42 times the fuckers have tried to come over and impose an alien language, mentality, politics and ethnicity on Finland. Hasn't worked.

P.S. I also love Dostoevsky, Tarkovsky and Tchaikovsky in particular. And quite a lot of people I've met. But it's much the same with rants about America, isn't it? I've meant to do the anti-US one for ages, but who really has that amount of time?

No comments: